John Juricic is a Sales & Business Development professional, Labour Market & Business Consultant, Communications Expert and Community Advocate with 38 years of business, community and political experience. John’s expertise includes:
– Successfully generating sales revenue and business development opportunities.
– Demonstrated community, business and economic development leadership.
– Exhibiting superior interpersonal and communications skills.
– Proven track record of Innovative and Strategic decision making.
– Strong financial and business acumen.
- I am a huge oriented family person in and amongst all the stuff I’ve done over the years…married for 38 years, 4 adult children (all in their 30’s), 4 grandchildren.
- The best way to characterize my work life is as “serial entrepreneur”. I have had many work projects and businesses (see my LinkedIn profile at (https://www.linkedin.com/in/
johnjuricic/) over the last 38ish something years including financial services, retail, technology and consulting businesses.
- My core work involvement since the mid-90’s has been within Labour Relations, specifically online training & communications. Lately it’s been around how to help regional Industry and Manufacturing sectors identify Labour Market gaps and then try to solve them (Harbour Digital Media – http://harbourdigitalmedia.