Goal: To provide a venue for local First Nations and Business leaders to share perspectives on issues affecting employment in the region and gain a common understanding of strategies to address these issues.
- – First Nations Economic Development: Benefits for the Southern Vancouver Island Region – Christina Clarke – CEO of the Songhees Development Corporation for the Songhees Nation
- – Transforming the Workforce – Mavis Underwood – Band Councillor, Tsawout Nation
- – Transforming the Workplace – Rick Quinn – Director – Terra Remote Sensing
- Lynn Brown – Regional HR Business Partner, Schneider Electric
- Curtis Harold – First Nations Coordinator, Ralmax Group of Companies
Registration Details (no charge) – https://mfgcln.com/2021/02/08/first-nations-and-business-thought-leadership-forum-feb-24-2021/